HAFL Facility Rules
Please adhere to the following rules provided by the League and the Lindsay/Lyons Park. Please notify the Board Member on duty of rule violations.
- Coaches, players, parents and spectators are expected to conduct themselves in a respectful manner at all times. The use of profanity, obscene gestures, derogatory remarks or name-calling is prohibited.
- Solicitation is not permitted in Lindsay-Lyons Park or the HAFL facility.
- No alcoholic beverages are to be brought into the park.
- No pets are allowed at the park unless on a leash.
- No glass containers are allowed at the park.
- No tobacco products are allowed on the playing fields.
- No firearms concealed or otherwise, are allowed on the premises.
- Trash from spectator areas and sidelines must be picked up after every game. There are trash cans at the End of each set of bleachers.
- Unauthorized parking in handicapped zone will result in your vehicle being towed.
- No unauthorized vehicles are permitted beyond the parking areas.
- Skateboards, bicycles, roller blades or skates are not allowed.
- Children are prohibited from climbing trees, fences, bleachers or going into the Concession, Announcing Booth or Crows Nest.
- In the Film Booth (Crow's Nest) there only two people only (must be 18 or older) permitted on each platform. One from each team playing. Other parents or teams may film from the stands. No filming allowed on game fields.
- Only players and coaching staff of the teams participating are permitted on the game fields.
Please Watch Your Children
These rules are in place to ensure an enjoyable and safe environment for you and your children. Failure to comply with any of the HAFL Facility rules may result in the removal of the violators from the premises.
Thank you for your cooperation!
HAFL Board of Directors