HAFL Is Now A School Zoned League
"Building Character and Community Through Youth Football" | Read More
HAFL Continues Heads Up Football Program
All Coaches Are Required To Be Heads Up Certified In 2014 | Read More About Our Coaching Requirements
Making Better Players & Coaches
In 2014 HAFL Will Continue To Provide A HUDL Account For Every Player | Read More About HUDL
Dream Big! From HAFL To The NFL
Tennessee Titan #22 Jackie Battle | Read More About Our HAFL Hall Of Fame
Summer Creek Football Camp
July 28th & 29th 6-8 PM | Register Online Here
2014 Fun Day Jamboree
Saturday August 23
From 10am - 5pm
- $10 wrist bands allows unlimited access to bounce houses, carnival games (including cake walk, 2liter ring toss), and video game truck *plus* lunch with a hot dog, chips, and can soda.
- $10 for a delicious BBQ plate including sliced brisket, sausage, potato salad, baked beans, and bread. (Big shout out to Texan GMC Dodge Buick Jeep for sponsoring our BBQ Plates!)
- $5 tickets for an exciting mechanical bull ride.
- $3 per ticket for 6 balls to dunk your favorite coach or referee (see dunking schedule below)
- Silent Auction - Each team will provide a basket of cool goodies for silent bid. The last highest bid as of 3pm wins the basket and can be paid for via cash or credit and taken with you, but you do not have to be present to win. Last year we had everything from college team fan wear baskets to Legos and board game baskets, movie night, Texans game tickets, and so much more!
10-11 Freshman Eagles White - George Kelly
11-12 Player Safety Coach - Clay Malonson
12-12:30 Junior Eagles White - Josh Searcy
12:30-1 Junior Eagles Blue - Lawrence Loya
1-2 Junior Wildcats Purple - Kevin and Jonell Tomas
2-2:30 Senior Bulldogs Maroon - Fred Fisher
2:30-3 Sophomore Wildcats Black - Josh Campbell
3-3:30 Freshman Eagles Blue - Mark Swann
3:30-4 Freshman Bulldogs White - Abdul Rasheed
4-5 Referee - Paul Diaz Jr
Click here for information on custom mouth pieces!
Our annual FUN Day is approaching (August 23rd) and we will be collecting donations for the following items: 2 liter sodas (ring toss game), cakes (cake walk), non-chocolate candy and trinket toys (unopened happy meal toys, leftover birthday party goody bag items, etc) (prizes). Your donations are greatly appreciated and can be turned in the morning of FUN Day prior to our start time. Please keep in mind that wwe need your help to make our FUN Day successful. You may contact Athena at firstname.lastname@example.org if you should have any questions.
*New this year is to have VENDORS set up during our games. Please contact Athena at email@example.com if you or anyone you know is interested in setting up a booth, 10x10 space, $100 all day.
Aaron Glenn Visits His Childhood League
USAFootball Press Release About HAFL Click Here
What HAFL's League Affiliation With USAFootball Does For Parents,Coaches, And Players Click Here
Please Support Our Sponsors
Vist Texan GMC @ www.texangm.com
Neighbors Emergency Center @ nec24.com
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR BOARD MEMBERS.
COMPLETE AND SEND TO: